1) DLT Registration
(Note: Please read all this information carefully)
What is DLT Registration?
As per the TRAI (Govt) guidelines dated 19th July, 2018 DLT has been implemented by all the Operators (BSNL, Airtel, Vodafone, Videocon, MTNL, Jio) from 1st of June 2020.
So now it is mandatory for all bulk sms users to register their Entity on DLT Platform and complete their Entity and Header (Sender ID) registration for sending bulk sms. From 1st June Messages only from DLT Registered Entity will be allowed and Messages from non registered Entity will be impacted.
How to Register for DLT?
STEP 1) Register (Signup) as Entity (Enterprise) and upload required documents. Your DLT account will be approved in 48 hours and your DLT ID will be given.
STEP 2) After DLT account approval, Login to you DLT account and Submit all your Headers (Sender IDs). You can use your Sender IDs after approval.
- (There are no fees charged at the DLT Portal for the registration of Entity. If asking for Payment give ‘0000’ in Transaction ID and continue.)
- We suggest you to use any one of our default Sender IDs ‘INFOCM, INFODC, INFOTM or INFOSL‘ until your Sender ID approved in DLT portal account.
Operator’s DLT Registration Portals:
Once you have registered on any one of the DLT Portal, you have to register your Headers (Sender IDs) in the Operator’s DLT Portal. Your SMS will get delivered only with the Headers (Sender IDs) which are approved in the DLT Portal of the Operator.
- Teleo SMS (TECHNO CYBERSOFT) is already registered as a Telemarketer on the DLT Platform of the Operators. All Re-sellers and Users have to register themselves as Enterprise (Entity) using our DLT Telemarketer ID.
- Teleo SMS (TECHNO CYBERSOFT) Telemarketer ID: 1402495200000013229
- For more help email: [email protected]