(Note: Very important information)
What is DLT Registration?
Now DLT registration is compulsory to send Bulk SMS. As per the TRAI (Govt) guidelines dated 19th July, 2018 DLT has been implemented by all the Telecom Operators from 1st of June 2020. (It is Free for now)
How to Register for DLT?
*You need to complete 3 steps in DLT registration process.
STEP 1) Entity Registration:
Register (Signup) as Entity. Your DLT account will be approved in 48 hours and your DLT Entity ID (also called as PE ID) will be given. (Follow this: Guide for Entity Registration in DLT)
STEP 2) Add Header (Sender ID):
After DLT account approval, Login to your DLT account and Add your Headers (Sender IDs). You can use your Sender IDs after approval. (Follow this: Guide to Add Headers (Sender IDs))
STEP 3) Add Content Template:
After Header (Sender ID) approval in DLT portal, Login to you DLT account and Add Content Templates. (Follow this: Guide to Add Content Templates)
* We suggest to register in Videocon DLT (Free for now)
Follow this: Click Here for Videocon DLT Registration Guide
All Telecom operator’s DLT Portals:
- After completing all 3 steps, fill this form: https://teleosms.com/help/header-dlt-update/
- Teleo SMS (TECHNO CYBERSOFT) Telemarketer ID (BSNL, MTNL): 1402495200000013229
- Teleo SMS (TECHNO CYBERSOFT) Telemarketer ID (Jio): 1202159202985851507
- Email for any help: [email protected]
Was this helpful?
7 / 0